Monday, April 23, 2018

Spring Anime 2018 To Watch List

This is going to be the only other post I am making but as promise... the anime I am watching or going to watch later on.

  • Tokyo Ghoul:re
  • Food Wars Season 3 Part 2
  • Lostorage Conflated WIXOSS
  • Amanchu - Advance-
  • Dances with The Dragons
  • Magical Girl Boy
  • Devil's Line
  • Cutie High Earth Defense Club Love! Season 3
  • Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online (Different story... no Kirito)
  • Persona 3 The Animation
  • Butlers X Battlers
  • Steins;Gate 0
  • Gundam Build Divers
  • Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food From Another World
  • Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku
  • Doreiku: The Animation
  • Real Girl
  • Kakuriyo -Bed and Breakfast For Spirits -
  • Golden Kamuy
  • Gegege no Kitaro
  • Unamusume: Pretty Derby
  • Caligula
  • Hinamatsuri
  • Tada Never Falls in Love
  • Comic Girls
  • Magical Gil Site (Different than Magical Girl Boy :V)
  • Last Period: The Journey to the end of the despair
  • Libra of Nil Admirari
  • Yotsuiro Biyori
And so the list a bit longer than the winter and I'm kind of glad it is. I think this season has very interesting anime to watch. Who knows what will come next.

Hope you all enjoy at least some of the ones that I listed... or some of the ones that I did not list.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.