Wednesday, April 4, 2018

My Review of Mahouka

I just finished the anime about two hours ago. It's still fresh on my mind about the whole entire series.

Before we go off and talk about what I thought about the show, let's talk about what it is about and the English title...

The English title to Mahouka is actually The Irregular At Magic High School. Now I don't understand why the Japanese title is shorter than the English title but that's not up to me to decide and I don't really want to do a hardcore research about the meaning behind it.

The story is this: In a world of a war driven time, technology was able to let people use magic in some form. They use these technology devices that I think are called CB (please understand, the small details can sometimes be forgotten) and they use engineers to upgrade or debug these devices. Two siblings came be known... Shiba siblings with secrets that are not known. Tatsuya isn't able to use some magic because some of them are unstable. His sister, Miyuki is powerful than him. They are in a school where they are split into two. From there, slowly their secrets are hidden and known at the same time as matter of events began to happen. Their friends even help out.

I don't want to spoil the whole entire show but the anime itself actually became good.

It did start out slow but then all the action became known. Which by far... is awesome.

The four theme songs (the anime has 26 episodes so 2 openings and 2 endings are split in half) are interesting to listen to but I did prefer the first opening and the second ending more than the others.

The anime art is kind of dodgy in some areas but that's to be expected on some anime that felt rushed.

Yes, this anime did felt rushed at the end and I was hoping for a new anime but this anime has been out for a long time so there's no news of any sequels or not.

Over all... I did enjoy the anime a whole lot. I kind of wished it didn't felt rushed at the end. But that's okay... at least, I got the feel of a good story.

Even though... Tatsuya Shiba is still a question about what or who he is. Yes, I do mean about "What" because everything about him was strange.

Do I recommend the anime? Yes but please understand, it's slow to start but rushed at the end.

That concludes my review for Mahouka aka The Irregular at Magic High School.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.