Monday, April 2, 2018

The Weekend Was Boring But Okay

I think the weekend was okay... but it was still kind of boring xD

Saturday, I did not go anywhere at all. I did go out to eat but the food on that day was just... strange.

I don't really want to say too much about Saturday since things were kind of too fast for that.

I did get started with anime and tried my best to keep going but didn't anywhere.

Sunday, we went to Wal-Mart so I bought a memory foam topper for my bed since my bed is just... not good.

Then my aunt came by so that's a plus.

I got to thinking about what I wanted to do for my blog and YouTube... then I figured it out...

I will be doing random things at certain blogs at certain times of the week.

Since I am watching an anime series right now, I won't be doing the "Watch a random thing" using the Netflix roulette site that is available... it basically chooses a random movie or tv show that you can watch. So that would be interesting to try out on some days... and if it's a show, for a week or two, depending on whether I like it or not xD

Also, I would be watching more K-Drama but at least once a month... if possible. I will start that soonish.

Video Games are still a thing... I will start those later on the year... no known date will be noted.

Then the best part... StumbleUpon is going to play a huge roll in my random blog post... so that's going to be interesting xD

Of course, I am going add photos and videos soon... so wish me luck for that.

Right now, I will do my best for today... with anime and more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.