Thursday, March 1, 2018

Plans Ahead And More

I guess it's sort of news... but Susie, my dog has to wait a while longer. It seems like the veterinarian's office is going to be busy for the rest of the month. So that's all I know for now.

Anyway, I went with my mom to her doctor's appointment today. Didn't do much just to get her medicine and more.

Today has been a slow day so I didn't do much at all.

I do want to talk about a small little project that I am planning to do...

I am going to start using another journal and it would be used as a creative journal. I will be having three journals.

One is a personal journal where I talk about my mental health and more. Especially, about my day and stuff. Since each and everyday is either a good day or bad day.

The second journal is a dream journal. This one is not used often and would be used only if I have strange dreams or need to report a dream.

Finally, let's talk about my third and hopefully, final journal... The creative journal. I will be using it to write poems, stories, ideas, lists and much more. I might even draw in it too. This journal will be used to where I can go back to it at any entries and add more or take more out. Just to be more creative.

I would like to eventually do a fourth journal but as a bullet journal. But I have no plans on doing that just yet because I don't really want to be overwhelmed with too many journals xD

Both Creative and Dream journals will only be updated as needed or whenever while the personal journal will be updated daily.

I hope that this will be good for me and hope that I can get it started soon.

Who knows what will come next.

This will be the only time that I will write in this blog post today.

Tomorrow, I will try to post two or more posts... so until then, I hope the rest of the day and so forth will be good.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

P.S: I will be planning to add pictures eventually on my blogs... as a way to talk about something through out the year and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.