Friday, March 16, 2018

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

I think... things would be alright since this weekend, I might be resting most of the time. The weather is gonna be good so what a good chance just to go... and do something?

I highly doubt I would be doing anything special. Dad doesn't like to go anywhere so yea...

Anyway, I am a bit sleepy since I waited until after the show instead of before to update this blog.

Crazy... right?

Not really.

I need to find something to do over the weekend... I still gotta move some of the coloring books into the living room so I might do that... only if we are not going anywhere at all.

Now let's talk about what might happen on the weekend...

Tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day and it's a day of green... the luck of the Irish and many more. I really love to go see a parade for this holiday.

Sunday, I am not entirely sure yet but on Monday, I will be sure to let you all know of what I did over the weekend.

Things do change over the weekend like it did last weekend.

About Susie? She is trying her best not to lick or scratch at her belly area because I am sure it is itching her like crazy. She has been really agitated lately and I think it's because of that area.

So far, Susie is doing really well. Trying to make sure she doesn't do anything to those stitches on her belly is harder than you think xD I should've asked for a collar but I think I can make it one more week.

Right now, my other show is not on and it won't be on until the basketball games are over. So yay for that...

I shall go now and watch some videos on YouTube before going to bed.

Hopefully, this weekend will be good for me and many more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.