Monday, March 12, 2018

Susie Had Her Surgery Finally

Over the weekend, I had to take Susie to the veterinarian, dropped her off. Then she had her surgery on Saturday afternoon. I had to wait until the next evening before bringing her home.

At least, that was what my weekend was about.

Saturday, also, we had to go to Wal-Mart while Susie was preparing for her surgery and everything. Came home in time for them to let us know that she had to stay overnight.

Sunday, we had to stay home to wait to take Susie home. It was almost 6pm when we finally got the call to get Susie. You could tell that Susie, my dog, missed me a whole lot.

I had to make her a bed but she didn't want to sleep there at all xD

In 2 weeks, she will be going back to the veterinarian to get stitches taken off. So hope all goes well between these weeks.

It was sort of a last minute thing but I'm glad it was done. Those growths are taken off and she has been taken care of really well. That is what I am happy about.

I will have to keep an eye out on Susie through out this week and next week.

Hopefully, the bruises will go away on her tummy.

Oh... and there is snow here. So that's a fun thing... Oh, well.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.