Friday, March 9, 2018

Will It Rain or Snow?

I am writing this early because I have two shows to watch in a roll in 30 minutes or so. By the time you read this, if you're not an early reader, the shows might be already on or ending xD

Anyway, not much to put on here but... this is mostly what to expect on the weekend....

Let's see... winter is not completely over yet but that's to be expected...

We are suppose to get snow here or rather... rain... don't know because the weather man doesn't 100% know xD

I guess my weekend could either mean... we might go somewhere or we might stay home.

I really don't know. So that's just gonna be for Monday to find out.

For now, let's just hope there's no snow this weekend. I am really tired of it all.

I just want it to be spring so I could take pictures of flowers again. I love taking pictures of flowers and everything nature related... so who knows when spring will bring all these pretty flowers.

Alright, I shall go now... and wait for when these two shows to come.

Also, in May, which is when Once Upon A Time ends... I will do a full review of the show. It is my favorite show, afterall.

That;s all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.