Thursday, March 8, 2018

Things Can Happen In A Lifetime

As the day comes to an end, we come to realize... things do happen each hour and each part of the world.

It's a shock to realize that we rely on time on almost everything. We have a short lifespan and do not realize that.

We seek change to the world, let alone with what goes on in our entire life.

Things happen. Whether it's good or bad.

After learning about staying positive no matter what, I try not to let things bother me. But what does bother me... when other people are negative. I don't mean just a somber type of negative.... I mean a huge amount of negativity that could just throw off the whole entire balance of good and evil.

I don't like the talk of death a lot of times. Even though, it's something that is inevitable. It's not something that I want to hear somebody talk about a lot. I always say that it's best to know when it is your time and let time be your friend at the time.

But what about when death comes suddenly? What about then? That's different. Because life does come to the point where things does happen unexpectedly. It's really strange how life works right now.

Life shouldn't be underrated because if you disregard life, you could feel like the end of the world is just right there.

You can't give up anything just because of anything. Always try to make time or wait on a project for another time. Life might be short, but time can't be.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.