Thursday, March 15, 2018

Everything Does Kind of Suck

I finally did sleep better last night. I think it helped to stay up a bit later and stuff... but at the same time, reading too.

I will finish the book tonight and get on with more books.

I really have too many coloring books and just need to sit down and do them while I don't do anything at certain times of the day.

I have been trying to figure out what to do next. I really need to get a container to store my hoodies and sweatshirts. Mostly because my dad is not exactly a clean person :/ I can't afford to clean everything...

At the moment, everything does kind of suck xD

Anyway, I just have to figure out something eventually. It takes a lot of planning for a small space to figure out what to do and stuff.

Today is going to be a long day already and I just really need to do something about my coloring books xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.