Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Thinking Of What I Should Do

Of course, time has a tendency of slipping away from me. And I don't think it's gonna go any slower...

It has been a very coldish day but good news, Susie is eating her dog food finally!

I hope that she eats everyday like that and stuff...

She was very very excited when my aunt came up to visit today. I bet she would like to go see Dot this weekend if dad let's her come with.

Not much to talk about but debating whether or not if I should settle on getting a customer service job via Amazon or some other job...

Just have to wait and see what happens next.

I really want a flexible job to where I don't have to work all day long and work on certain days. Ah, well...

The thing about having a customer service job at home is... you would need total silence... and that, I don't really have because well... I live in a very thin ass trailer :v

Anyway, I just have to think about it for the next few months or so.

I think after winter is over, I am going to walk more often... of course, take Susie too since I don't really want her to get fat. :/

Ah, well... good things are happening but I only just wish it would stop getting cold and snowing... so I can go out and do stuff.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.