Monday, March 5, 2018

Hello, Monday. Again. And Again.

Hello, Monday... Again. And so many more Mondays. Don't you just hate waking up on Monday knowing that after a break, you have to get back to working and other stuff?

Ah, well.

I am back to the game of searching for a job or even more... surveys. I am going to do each website a day if I can. Wish me luck though.

I realize that writing on this blog might be a hobby too but it could easily be a job too. I am going to turn towards an idea eventually that would help me with some stuff.

Right now, I am going to talk about the weekend.

What did I do?

Saturday, I went to see my brother and his family. We didn't get to stay long but it was a good thing we got to see them. Then we went straight to Burkes to do some stuff there. Finally, we went to Walmart.

Of course, I did forgot one or two things but that's what you get when you are in a hurry x.x

Sunday, we went to see my aunt. I love going there because it's actually a lot better than where we live here right now xD

I never got a chance to play games or watch anime x.x so that kind of sucks a lot.

Ah, well... maybe this weekend will be different. Except this Sunday, I got a show to watch planned out. I won't say much about it just yet.

Anyway, I will get on with the day today. I am not entirely sure what today will be like so no promises about having any more posts for today.

Hopefully, this week will be nice despite the weather being cold as heck later this week x.x

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.