Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Today Might Be Better

I was so not feeling up to updating again yesterday because I was literally lacking sleep and everything.

I hope that later tonight, I won't be like that.

I did watch a show but I was so sleepy after it went off that I just went off to sleep.

I have been taking care of Susie too and that's the main reason why I didn't get much sleep.

Today, Susie is slowly being her doggy self. She pooped finally since coming home. But the problem now is... trying to get her back to eating her dog food. Hopefully, she will be eating it soon.

Anyway, I will get on with the day and figure out what to do next.

I still got a ways to go since it's close to 1PM at this moment. The time will be different depending on when you all read xD

I should keep time away from these blogs but we should keep a story going.

I will go now and find something to do.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.