Friday, March 23, 2018

Saturday Is Gonna Be A Long Day

The weekend just keeps getting better and better... not really.

Here's the deal that's going down on Saturday.

I have to move up the appointment for Susie so my dad can go into work to get things done.

He wants to go there early but I don't know even if they would see Susie that early.

Then the rest of the weekend just means... sitting around and do nothing. So if we don't do anything, I will take this chance to watch some anime.

Saturday is gonna be a long day with the rain coming in and I really do hope there's no snow. Please don't jinx it on me.

Sunday, I am sure that we might be seeing my aunt. But I can't be sure until that day comes.

With whatever goes on over the weekend, I just hope it doesn't ruin my mood at all.

For now, I think it will be okay once Susie gets those darn stitches out. Then she would be happy... I hope xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.