Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Beware of Technology These Days

I think I did finally decide to update tonight. I figured out why I haven't heard from my bestie in so long...

His phone died.

In all seriousness... phones can be evil sometimes. So be aware of reviews before you get a phone or anything anymore. Because you don't want a Samsung type of phone that would explode at any given moment.

Anyway, I don't want to get into too much detail about that. I think starting tomorrow, I will be looking far and wide for a job.

I really need something soon because things are just about to get complicated here.

Alright, I will get back on the YouTube world and get back to you all tomorrow.

Because you never know what might happen next.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.