Friday, March 2, 2018

Super Lazy Week

Let's talk about something... this week has been a busy week for me. It's because of the first of March week and stuff. It seems that every first week of the month is super busy.

Today is the second day and I have been having a rough week due to my period starting on Wednesday. If it weren't for the birth control pills, my period would possibly be worse than this. I still felt bad despite the pill but it would only mean that my heaviness and stuff would last shorter. :/ Yes, I am talking about my period, get over it guys.

Anyway, I will be glad when the weekend and the day is over... I won't talk about the weekend part until the second post which will be early today because my favorite shows are finally back on.

I am not entirely sure what to do today. I have been taking a huge break all week due to doctor appointments and other things.

I think I will watch some stuff on Netflix then get on YouTube early tonight to catch up with some stuff there.

I have been behind on it because I am taking ear drops in my right ear :/

That's another issue that I am dealing with... I can't get to a lot of places so going to an ENT is next to impossible. So go me.

Alright, I will get off for now... hope things will be alright for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.