Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Don't Have To Be Happy To Be Positive

Life is not easy. And you have to work hard to get to where you wish to be.

I wish things could be different but it can't be helped.

Each day, I am not happy but I always told my mom that when you're not happy, it's best to not let things worry you because it's okay to be positive but not happy.

I think it's okay to be this way because then it won't affect your mentality.

Today, I need to find a job but the weather is just crazy here. The temperature is just cold. I can survive it but it's bothersome too.

Ah, well...

The day is not over yet so maybe I can still find something to do.

I really wish my hometown had more businesses to apply jobs to. But most of them are too far away and it's kind of not fair about how the transit works.

Anyway, I will get off here to do some stuff.  I really don't like to waste time because that does make me feel bad sometimes :/ That's life for ya.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I have not heard any news about Susie, my dog and stuff... but I am still hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.