Thursday, March 22, 2018

Don't Force To Be Happy

Stress, worry, sadness, and much more were the reasons why I changed the way I update my blog. I was done faking happiness and trying to say "Let's just be happy" when you know it's hard to do so.

I think the thing that makes me better is knowing that I shouldn't worry about when I should update this or not.

I was stressed when trying to find time to do something so I just decided that my blog should be updated whenever it wants to be. Basically, whenever I feel like it.

There's no reason to set a schedule and be stressed if I forgotten about it. Then I worry about whether or not I have anything to say at all.

Sadness and other feelings comes next to me. I do have days that I just don't feel like updating anything on this blog.

A few years ago, I was watching a video about how faking happiness could ruin how you feel entirely. So I told my mom that I am not just going to be happy by force. I don't believe it should be forced.

Now because of not pretending being happy, doesn't mean you should be sad or mad at the world every single day. In fact, you should have the right to enjoy life even if you're not happy about certain things.

Not being happy could be negative but if you stick to being positive even if your days go bad... it helps to bring happiness on something else.

Not happy with something, just be positive about it and work on fixing it instead of dropping everything and put a fake smile on your face.

I live this way now and it seems to be helping my mood a lot better now. I still have a few days that are bad but that's just a few... better than every single day.

I saw a quote that said that you don't have to be happy in order to be positive. So yea... it feels good for this reasoning.

I am going to start doing more things as spring and summer comes into play. It's time to do something good in my life.

So the question is... what about you?

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.