Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Rain Some More

Today has been mostly a slow day. So this will be the only post for today.

We took care of my niece while my brother went to Lexington for something. She fell asleep in a short while.

Right now, I am watching a movie since I have nothing to do.

I know tomorrow I will post a one post again since it would be that time of the month for me. :v Don't ask.

Things are still slow because it's gonna rain more. The rain might be taking a break for now but it will be back soon.

Ah, well.

Anyway, I will get back to this movie then try to watch more anime like usual.

I won't say for sure what tonight or tomorrow will break since I have the sleeping problem again.

Until tomorrow...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.