Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Trying To Figure What To Watch

I am a bit delay on this blog but I mostly done it so I would not be stressed out.

I think it's because I slept late today xD

I was talking to my bestie before I went to bed. It was a fun short chat xD

I watched my new favorite show last night... and sadden that it ends for this year but gotta wait for a whole summer before it comes back on again.

Right now, I am going to get ready to take a short nap. It's good to take a 30 minute nap. Any longer can make you seem out of balance and stuff.

I think after my nap, I will get into watching some anime... hopefully be finish with this one around the weekend.

I do need to catch up with YouTube too but I will do that at the same time... like go back and forth... get one anime done, then when that's over, get a YouTube video done... but then again... I am not entirely sure how I am going to do that yet xD

Just have to wait and see...

I can't be sure if I will update another blog tonight.

Last night, I didn't feel up to it because I was busy with other things.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.