Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Catching Up With Anime Finally... Again. :V

I am just about to go to my room and read... then I didn't freaked out or anything but I remembered that I wanted to update my blog xD

I think today has been a slow day. I am lacking a few things in my time...

But good news... I am finally watching some anime on my list.

I think I will like this one. It's called The Irregular in the Magic High School... or something like that? But the Japanese title is simply... Mahouka xD How is it the English title became so long when the Japanese is just plain easy to say? Ah, well.

I am going to continue this anime only in the evenings until Saturday. Saturday, I will be watching it full on marathon xD

There is close to 24 or 26 episodes for this anime so this should be interesting to seek out if this is a worth it or not.

While during the same time, I am watching YouTube... Wait how? Well... I am switching it from anime then to YouTube... which doesn't confuse me at all. I am used to it.

I really need to find time to watch a Korean Drama at some point too... so I just need to finish the anime list... at least, to the point that I can catch up with anime anytime xD So then after that, I will get on Dramafever.com to watch some of the shows there in Korean xD Yay for me...

Right now, I should get off my PC so that I can read and sleep in time. I have been having a hard time sleeping before midnight so I try to read beforehand and it helps at some point.

Alright, I shall go... hoping tomorrow will be good for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.