Friday, March 23, 2018

Projects To Come?

I think today, I am going to get started on writing something.

I have been wanting to go back to several old stories back in the day. I am not entirely sure just yet because I really love to write a story with the names of my family tree :o

I just have to figure out something and just write something. Don't stop and then figure it out from there.

Writing does take a little bit of a skill but one good thing... is let things come out of your mind onto the paper or whatever you use to write with.

I have been not so good with grammar but lately, books are becoming better and less concentrated on grammar. Don't believe me? Read a YA novel in the new age.

Besides, how else would Twilight and Hunger Games worlds become so popular? They used less hard spellings and more details. Plus, the grammar is easier to understand.

Books are changing and I want in. I'm getting better slowly at my writing. It just takes time and lots of rereading to get things right. Believe me, it's the second time around that I will start to notice things. Blogs are different so don't blame me for all the grammar errors. I know. And do I care? No. I use blogging as a way to type what is on my mind.

And it helps. It helps to type in a certain way in order to figure out another way.

So yea...

I think I made my point so I will be writing a second post later about what's going on this weekend or what I think might happen xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.