Monday, March 26, 2018

Lacking Sleep Sucks A Lot

Well, Susie is doing good. But me... I have been lacking sleep so much that I just passed out.

Things have been a bit complicated that I didn't really feel like talking to my own best friend... Sowwy about that.

Anyway, I will be alright since I am less sleepy now. I still got a long ways to go though.

Hopefully, later this week, I get to talk to my bestie, maybe. I just have to figure it out first...

Alright, let's talk about what happened over the weekend.

Saturday, I had to take Susie to the veterinarian early to have her stitches taken off. She didn't like that at all but it's over and she's healed wonderful! The veterinarian was surprise at how well she's doing and she's been super hyper since that was done.

Right after that was done, my dad went to work for a couple of hours. After he came back home, we went to Walmart where I bought some socks to wear.

That was all about Saturday besides, lacking sleep hugely on that day.

Sunday, we went to see my aunt for the day. It was a short stay but it was good.

After I got home, I decided to watch a movie.

Now, this week, I am going to concentrate on watching anime so that I can get some of the spring anime ready to watch later on.

Hope all will be good for me.

I will try my best to write another post tonight but there's no promises.

That's all.

With love.

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.