Wednesday, March 21, 2018

I'm Not Lazy Just Winter Doesn't Want To Go Away

I shouldn't be this lazy about updating a blog. But because I vowed to never worry about it, especially when under stress, it has come this conclusion... and that's not really that good right now.

I am about to take a short nap soon so I will try to type up what I can.

Last night, we went to the laundry mat to wash some bed covers for my mom.

I think I didn't get that bored but I know that I didn't felt like updating after we came back.

I read a book before sleep and went to bed just before midnight. Of course, I didn't sleep too well xD

I will be glad when all this things called winter be over... because I am tired of snow already.

I am not entirely sure what to do but it sucks to be lazy on certain days... especially when it snows.

I think... starting on the day it warms up, I'm gonna take a walk to the cafeteria at the hospital locally... just to get a salad xD It's eating healthy while exercising at the same time. So that's hopefully a plus. I really want to eat better and lay off soda more... so this might be a good solution for me to do every day or every other day.

I will be waiting only until it warms up because the weather right now just sucks a whole lot.

Anyway, I will go lay down and come back on my computer to either watch anime or YouTube. Need to catch up with both but haven't decide on what to do yet.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.