Monday, March 19, 2018

What A Boring and Interesting Weekend

Wow, the weekend was... boring and interesting at the same time.

I had to practically beg my dad to go to Walmart on Saturday only to came home with nothing :/

However, Saturday, a straight shot of wind came through and knocked down a limb outside on our tree. That was fun.

I did got to do a walk on Saturday afternoon (before the wind came in and knocked everything down). I hope to keep going on a longer walk each day when it warms up.

Sunday, we went to see my aunt but I wanted to go to my little cousin's birthday party but my dad refused to go.

I ended up taking a short nap and watching a movie and finally, dad went for a small drive.

I really wish dad would go to more places on some weekends because sometimes, it does get kind of extremely bored on those two days.

Ah, well...

Today, I am resting because I am not feeling too well but hopefully, get something done at some point.

I will try to post something later but no promises like always.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.