Thursday, March 8, 2018

Proud To Be Who I Am

Today is International Women's Day. We are proud to be who we are. We are each unique as we are woman of inspiration, power, invention and so much more.

I was raised up to be different. To be unique. Despite that my dad didn't really like it but I always ignored him and stuff. I guess you could say, I wanted to be weird. I'm proud to be this weird person right now.

I hope that I don't have to change who I am... but maybe what I do can change but not who I am can be changed.

Anyway, I hope things will be alright for today. I have been busy with personal stuff earlier but hopefully I can do more stuff.

Today, I am going to try to search other jobs, I hope... things will be a bit harder for things you don't have a chance to get.

Ah, well...

I will get on with the day by doing my daily dose of cleaning my email xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.