Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Dogs and Stitches Don't Mix

Just a few more days and Susie can take those stitches off her belly. She is driving me insane by trying to lick the area... even down to trying to bite at it. The whole point is me and my mom have been noticing a tiny hole like area on the lower part of the scar... and we can't figure out what is going on with it. All I can think of... Susie just keeps licking it that it ended up that way some odd reason. I will have to let the veterinarian check it out instead of worrying about it.

So today, it has been nothing but snow. I hate snow and I want winter to go away so that I can enjoy a nice day outside.

I have been once again told that I cannot and will not be allow to go anywhere alone. Why doesn't my parents understand the whole idea that I might end up being alone one of these days? I need to learn to enjoy it and just go.

Anyway, I hope that the rest of the week doesn't bring in more snow but the weather prediction keeps on changing and that is annoying in it's own part x.x

I will wait until tomorrow before I can decide to convince my mom and dad on me walking alone to places.. They need to learn to not on trust me but trust that nothing bad is going to happen to me.

Things happen, we know, but it's one in a million kind of thing. It's not safe everywhere else and they just need to know that I'm not the only woman in this world that walks alone... geez...

Right, I will finish this video that I am watching, then get on to bed... all before Susie drives me crazy again xD She is desperate in wanting to lick her belly again xDD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.