Wednesday, February 28, 2018

This Pain I Gain Must Go Away

I just want to make a heads up that I may be changing the way I do things... less stress, ok?

Anyway, I am still not feeling too good but I think it's because of my period. So that's just "wonderful".

I am going to be gone for the first half of the day tomorrow so I will be limiting to one post tomorrow.

I won't say too much about what I am going to do tomorrow. Just know that it is for my mom xD

I hope to find something about Susie's surgery date soon! I have not heard of anything for the past few days and it's making me worry about things.

Alright, I didn't watch any YouTube tonight because I didn't really feel like doing anything much but just to look around the internet... should've done stumbleupon but I didn't. Ah, well...

Who knows what tomorrow will bring but I hope that after tomorrow, I will be feeling a little better...

Just hate that I get the extra headaches and more during this time of the month. And THEY finally prove by science after all the women in the entire world already know... That Period Pains Are Like Heart Attack Pains... WOW... Did it really took them this long to find something out that's been hurting us every single month?! Geez...

Well, I might be sleeping early tonight so I will be posting late tomorrow to let you all know what's up tomorrow...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.