Thursday, March 22, 2018

Trying Something New For Myself xD

I found an app to give me an idea of what to wear during the week... Muaha... I'm just going to do it randomly and see what it would do xD

Anyway, I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. It might be Friday for those who are reading this... But if you are reading this in the future or anytime... Sorry.

I think I will be relaxed tomorrow by watching anime like crazy... I need to try to catch up with them because guess what... Spring Anime is coming... and it's crazy. I already got two anime that I am watching full on while the others will just be added onto a list. xD

I think I am all caught up with shows on Netflix and just casually watching the ones that are on my list there... which is better than binge watching anything at all.

I am a bit sleepy so I am going to get a few things done and get to bed soon after...

I really need to stop skipping days to not read... because I need to read...

I'm sharing books on Instagram and thinking of sharing them on here too xD

So... I am looking positive on things ahead of my life... and hope everything will be alright for a bit.

Too many negative impact in my life and it kind of sucks a lot.

Who knows what I will be bringing on this blog soon!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.