Monday, September 19, 2016

Yay! Yep, That's All.

Yay!

That's all.

Just kidding xD

Anyway, I only got to episode 8 for DotS today because I thought that I was going to watch a movie that came in the mail...

But.... The movie DVD is cracked so I knew it wouldn't be able to play on the DVD player xD

I don't think I gotten a broken DVD from Netflix in over a year... so congrats Netflix.

I got to watch Gotham but as always... somebody was calling... x.x

So I couldn't paid attention to the show that much because my mom refuses to answer any phone calls now. Good job, mom.

There is some news about my grandma too... She is in the hospital once again because of her legs. I am not sure how long she will be staying there so yea...

Alright, I will watch some YouTube videos. Then go to bed later.

I will begin another thing tomorrow... since I am done reading for a few days.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.