Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I Need To Record More Games?

I really need to record more games as I play them. Wha?

Not really. I just wanna do them on my own time, my own schedule and more. I might be doing more Minecraft videos soon. Just random ones. Not sure which ones I'll be doing yet but we'll see.

Anyway, a bit of news... today, I got a weird surprise in the mail... Apparently, years ago, I wanted lawyers to pursued for me to get my SSI check... but about a year or two later, I decided to stop pursuing the SSI check. Only because I felt like the lawyer shouldn't keep letting a person do all the yacking and talking... instead the lawyer that they sent kept staying on Facebook the WHOLE entire time. Here I am... not sure what to say and more.

Because of that lawyer getting on Facebook with his phone is the whole reason why I decided to drop it. I figure that I need to just find something else to do. Which is why I chose to write my blog more and more.

I am disable tho because I have congested hearing loss. There's really no cure for it but there's ways to treat it which having hearing aids and stuff. I only can't afford them.

It brings me to mind that I want to do some kind of charity for the hearing impair folks out there. There's a program somewhere that is gonna make special mods for many games that uses sign language. Go for it. I think it's awesome.

I'm all for the disable doing great and wonderful things. That's why I support anybody who considers them disabled but able to do things of everyday and normal life. You go peeps, you go.

Alright, I am not pursuing my SSI anymore. I dare anybody who asks me about it... I would say no.

Today, I am going to rest once again because I need to catch up with some rest.

I will eventually record more and finish Eternal Senia for you guys. As well as play more games to put on YouTube. :D

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.