Thursday, September 15, 2016

It's Just A Week Away~

So, in a week, my grandma will be home. Although it's a little over a week but it will be sooner than what we all think.

I think a miracle has happened but the only bad thing is there are bad things going on at the same time.

My cousin's cousin is dying. A close friend of my mom's, has a sister dying. So yea... we do not know what comes out of life anymore.

Always remember that no matter what happens, always be close to those that you care... whether it's a close friend or family or anybody.

You never know what life expects.

Anyway, I am not sure what to do tomorrow. I know it's just any other Friday but it'll be alright.

I will plan on what to get Rai for his birthday... so don't tell him. :D

Alright, time to go. Hope all goes well for all of us.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.