Friday, September 30, 2016

Time Of BitterSweet...

Alright, the title is always gonna be random if you're going to read these blogs. But what I am talking about? What's bittersweet?

Alright, all my life, living in this small town, we have a festival. A festival called Bittersweet Festival. There's a plant called Bittersweet and we celebrate it... Um... yea...

Then during this festival, we have local bands playing and stuff. It's great... but this seems... a disappointment.

Yea, I'm just ranting over a local festival. Ah, well.

One thing I was kind of glad... no booth to make you want to run because they keep wanting you to vote the wrong.

Anyway, I am going to sleep soon. Today had been a tiring day. I hate lifting because it hurts my back. But I gotta do it.

So... Maybe tomorrow will be different for this festival but one thing that does confuse me... Why did you just had Bluegrass all day for Saturday? I love bluegrass but not everybody. Get in with the times... get in with the times...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.