Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Finally, An Update!

Finally, an update... or two or more...

I uploaded a video finally on the progress of the game of Eternal Senia. Coming out tomorrow.

Also, my grandma might get to be home tomorrow~

It's her birthday today. We actually sung happy birthday to her over the phone. xD I think it made her a happy grandma too.

My bestie's birtday is on Friday~ Already gave him a gift or two. :D

Anyway, that's all for the updates.

Now... for the K-Drama DotS (Descendants of the Sun)... Well... the stream thing kind of stopped so I closed it out but never got back to watching it because I was lazy.

Tomorrow, I will be sure to watch more of it. Hopefully... without any interruption from anybody (like mom).

I am not sure what I will be doing this weekend because it seems like the idea of going to the Chicken Festival has went down the drain. Nobody in my family is healthy enough to stand the heat anymore so it kind of sucks that I can't drive... so booo...

Ah, well... looks like we'll be staying home.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.