Monday, September 19, 2016

A Walk To Escape?

Not really a walk to escape but I did walk to drop the books off since I was finished with them.

I really love the books that I got that time xD

I might be having to schedule things differently since the shows that me regularly watch are coming back on this week. Gotham starts tonight. Then a break for couple days, then Hawaii Five-O on Friday.

So... yay~!

I think this will be an interesting season.

Alright, time to go... Should be watching DotS soon too.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.