Tuesday, September 20, 2016

What To Do?

Alright, I know I have been holding off on explaining about what I am doing on YouTube...

I am recording video plays just as a hobby. Most times, we are recording videos to have something remember something.

I want to make YouTube as a career but knowing that this would be hard to do, I have decided to just upload an uncut video whenever I do get a chance to play another game.

I think I will start doing these without no commentary during anytime of the day... Just for the rest of the year and just to figure out what happens next on the game that I am currently playing on YouTube which is Eternal Senia.

I'm not sure how long this game will be but I really want to complete the story.

I won't be playing it for a while but soonish... I felt like I am taking a break for another reason. That reason alone is unknown.

However, I am also still gonna try to do some Minecraft games too. As well as Roblox gaming. Uncut, of course, since I don't really want to edit anything.

Anyway, news on my grandma? She might get to come home tomorrow. I am not sure yet, but we'll see.

Also, I finished 2 more episodes of DotS (Descendants of the Sun). Will continue on with it tomorrow after watching a brief movie on Netflix.

I will watch YouTube right now and talk to my bestie until I get sleepy... I am not really feeling good lately but that's another story to tell later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.