Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Things Are Upside Down

Things are apparently upside down. My mom keeps posting on FB about stuff and people are too ignorant to understand what she means about apartments and stuff.

Good job. One day, I will move out of this town and to a town that actually would be willing to help out more.

Anyway, I am not sure what I'll be doing today. I just told my bestie that I would be watching some videos so I might just do that.

I posted a poll on twitter about what streaming site should I watch... crunchyroll wins by 1 vote :v

But I think I will watch Crunchyroll for today.

I wish I could be qualified for their contest but I already had a free trial and I can't get another one :'v

Alright, let's get this day on the roll.

I hope today will be a good day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.