Thursday, September 8, 2016

Must Try To Do More...

Must try to do more surveys.

I am tired of hearing my mom complain every single day... so I just thought that I could try to save money instead of spending it.

The same goes with the $20 that dad gives me every 2 weeks. I kind of wish he could give me more but I am stuck at that.

Anyway, I should get back to recording games normally tomorrow, maybe. I will let you all know on twitter if I did post a video or not.

I am sorry for not posting any lately. Just I haven't really had the time or the peace and quiet moment to record a game or two.

Believe me, you can't record a game with a TV blaring in the background. Because YouTube has a strict copyright policy. So just hearing any kind of music in the background can lead to a copyright thing on YouTube. Yikes.

Alright, I will go now and finish Fringe for today... and maybe a long well deserved nap...

Lately, I've been napping at 1 instead of the usual 2 xD

Alright, time to go.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.