Monday, September 12, 2016

Things Never Left Unsaid

Things that were never left unsaid is the world anymore. Keeping secrets is hard enough so that's all there is to it.

Anyway, good news: My grandma is coming home (well, to her home) on the 24th of this month. Me and my mom had made an agreement to go on weekends to my grandma's and only to stay for that weekend. We will stay a week but only if it's needed or something.

But when there's good, there's always something bad...

The bad news is my great uncle is in the hospital in serious condition. He's what you could say... the last good Gadd left. He did had sons but most of them are dead or being weird... or something else. It's hard to say really if he is going to make it through the night or day or even a week. He is in his 90s so it's what most say... to be expected. Well, he could be a fighter but only time will tell.

I will be watching a few more videos on YouTube... Seems like I am almost done with the videos so I think I will start with a show on Dramafever... it appears that most Asian dramas will be there from on since Hulu screwed up and took away the free shows.

Ah, well.

Tomorrow, I will record a video. And play games...

But I will be taking more breaks than usually as well.

Must continue on with the reading journey.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.