Sunday, September 18, 2016

Almost Finished With Last Book From Library

I am almost finished with the last book from the local library. And by far... The Lunar Chronicles series are actually an interesting series. I recommended it if you're into Sci Fi/Fantasy type of books.

Also, I am at episode 7 of Descendants of the Sun. I think this show is getting addicting xD Thanks, Rai! Again xD

Tomorrow, I will take the books back... not sure exactly how I'm gonna do that since the books are a bit on the heavy side xD

But I will figure it out. I might wait for my dad to come home and take them back that way! Sadly, the library doesn't stay open forever...

I don't really completely like my local library but when they do happen to get books that I wanted to read, it's okay.

I do wish they get a bigger library and a bigger selection on books. Ah, well.

Earlier.
I went to see my grandma at the nursing home again today. I think she felt a little better since it was a surprise of us vising her.

Sadly, we had to leave because of dad... but at least, she was happy to see us.

I hope that she gets to come home on Saturday, the 24th. But... Her legs are back to causing problems again and they might have to end up taking her to the hospital and stuff.

To make it worse... that nursing home is understaffed and it's kind of hard to get a nurse or somebody to listen.

For now, I just hope my grandma and my aunt figure out what to do when my grandma goes to the doctor tomorrow.

Anyway, lots to do tomorrow and so forth.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.