Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Almost Done With Fringe?

I am almost done with Fringe but I am going to miss that show.

One thing I do noticed about shows though... Towards the end, they seem to rush into writing it... in so... well... it ends kind of weird.

So much was skipped for this show that it's crazy.

Anyway, all in all, the show is good.

I just need to finish season 5 and it's the final season too... so this shouldn't be taking too long to watch.

I am a bit tired but I will watch YouTube until I get sleepy or something.

I will go now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.