Friday, September 2, 2016

Bug Bite Drama!

I forgot to say something about the first of September but I guess I was asleep... Well, wake me up when September is over! xD

Anyway, the title is well... this: I mention that I had bug bites on my legs last night... so well... today, the bites are causing me to have a rash on the places where I have been bitten...

Not a fun feeling when you are itching and stuff... so I am getting antibiotics for the bites and for myself... not sure why for myself... but apparently, she must thought I was getting sick from it? Maybe? Not sure.

So bug bite drama has been my day today.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me... all day, we'll be outside. Going to the store in the morning, then going to see my grandma later tomorrow... and hearing my mom cough suddenly. Hope she's alright.

I did not record a video today because I am so irritated with the bug bites itching me all over the legs that it was hard to concentrate on doing anything.

Also, I am deathly afraid of any kind of bugs... So it makes me wonder if when they get on me... do they sense my fear for them? I hope not.

Alright, I will watch more of YouTube although it's late here already... and get on to sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I will wage war against bugs... and not kill them :v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.