Sunday, September 4, 2016

What To Do Today?

I guess we are going to go see my grandma today. But not sure what else I'll be doing for the rest of the day. Doubt we'll go anywhere else because that's how dad is... always staying at home.

I would start Fringe now but not sure what time I'll be heading out. I am really slow at this binge watching thing... might have to take a break from YouTube for a week so that I can watch all the shows until I go to bed. Might be a bad idea because I almost always have a dream about something that I either watched or read or played. Oops.

Anyway, I hope to get the show finished by the 11th which is when it goes off Netflix. :/ Why don't I have extra time to watch anything anymore?

Oh, well.

I will be let you all know what I did later in the second post tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.