Friday, September 23, 2016

Sleeping Soon~

I just found out that Descendants of the Sun is on Netflix... so I am switching from Dramafever straight to Netflix. Since Dramafever has nothing but ads every few minutes x.x

I am going to sleep sooner than usual because tomorrow, I have to get up early.

Yes, I am going to the chicken festival tomorrow o-o

I need to charge my phone but I know it might be problematic since I will be snoring while it's charging. Ah, well.

I might just charge it anyways and then hope to unplug it at a certain time.

Anyway, I will sleep now. Hope tomorrow will be a good day. We'll see.

Also, my grandma is home now but yea... complicated to say right now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.