Friday, September 30, 2016

Pens Delight

Pens everywhere... Pen Pineapple Apple Pen too.... Wait... No... No... NO!!!!

Now I have the song stuck in my head. Just in case you don't know, there is a song coming out of Japan called PPAP which literally means pen pineapple apple pen. It's a totally random song.

And it's stuck in my head. Not sure if that's good or not. Who knows?

Right now, I am trying to think of what to eat. I really want to start eating healthy and the problem is... not a lot of food we have now is healthy. I already told my mom that I am going to start eating healthy.

I'm 30 and it's time for a slight change for my life.

Oh, speaking of change.

I was thinking last night about how dull my blog is lately and comparing it to Marzia's blog... I should do like her, keep it simple but talk about everything in one blog... and maybe add pictures too.

Marzia is the girlfriend to the famous YouTuber pewdiepie. So, I like to read her blog every once a while.

So, I think I would try to do that. Keep my first posts simple or with ideas. While my second post will be based on my day or what I think of something. So, my blogs can be either short or long based on what I got on my mind. If I don't have anything, I will just write about what happened that day and keep it short.

So... that's gonna be my journey from now one. And once I get started with my other journey (not updated because it's just hard to get it started), I will post about it as well.

Alright, time to go and eat... breakfast is simple today... Peanut Butter with Blackberry jam sandwiches... Yummy~

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Not all blog posts will be long like this. Not all blogs will have bold headliners. Not all blogs will be equal. :O Ok, I'll stop now. *poof*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.