Sunday, September 11, 2016

Out And About

There's a phrase that we would say sometimes... We say "We are going out and about." So... just going outside and do some stuff xD

Anyway, I am home now. I was hoping that dad would just take us to see my grandma today again but my mom's mouth is like somewhere else.

So we went to London... I think it's alright since she bought me some patch up jeans :D I've been looking for those for a long time xD

Alright, since this is a first post, I will go now... I might be taking a nap soon because I am so tired...

I will watch YouTube later after the nap... and then hope nothing else happens today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.