Sunday, September 4, 2016

Stars Are Bright~

I am not doing anything much since we got home from seeing my grandma. Mostly, napping and stuff.

I got to watch at least 5 episodes of Fringe and will be binge watching it tomorrow and so forth.

I did sit outside with Chloe to watch the stars a bit. Chloe was having her seizure but after she used the bathroom... she got better. (If you're a new reader, Chloe is my dog).

Anyway, I will watch YouTube for the rest of the night and hope that I will get sleepy soon... Some reason, I am not sleepy at all xD

I am going to try to look up ideas of what to do for a few days because I am tired of having nothing... yea... most people would say deal with it so I will.

Alright, I am going to go now and hope sleep will come soon...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.