Thursday, September 22, 2016

Oops! Late First Post

Oops, late first post for today.

I am sorry about that guys. I am currently not feeling too great. And watching more of DotS since the browser streaming broke yesterday.

I will finished this episode.

Also, my bestie got me a sticker on Line~ I got him two for his birthday present so thank you, Rai~

I will wish you a happy birthday, Rai. You are awesome and even though you're not celebrating your birthday tomorrow but until your Chinese Birthday, I still wish you a happy birthday. :D

Anyway, I will go back to the show and stuff.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.