Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall Weather Is Here Plus Rain!

Fall weather is here finally... also, it is raining here.

It's getting dark early now but that will be alright since that only means I could get up early... which I have.

October is coming soon which means the start of Halloween theme stuff... I wonder what I should do...

Anyway, I need to plan out more gaming and most of them won't have any commentary so that's how I'm gonna play from now on. I won't start just yet but will only do it on my own time.

However, when I play Minecraft or Roblox, they will have commentary so I will try to play those games more often too.

Alright, I'm gonna go watch YouTube until sleep. Also, Crunchyroll would the twitter poll... unfortunately, I didn't had the time to watch it today so tomorrow will be anime day. Excited :D

I hope the days ahead will be good for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.