Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Lots of Fun For Our Friendship Day~

So we played games for a couple of hours... and it seems like an endless fun that we had.

Here's a video for proof: https://youtu.be/aotSGKLZxnE

It's really funny to watch so go there and laugh too :D

Hope we have more videos like that. I should record too at the same time he does xD

We'll see.

Anyway, right now, trying to stay up a little bit longer. I will read if I go to bed now... so gonna wait.

Talking to my bestie right this moment since he woke up not long ago xD

Also, 10 more days until my grandma comes out~

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.