Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sweet Cool Day Finally

Summer seems like it has been too long to deal with. So I welcome the sweet cool days.

It won't be long until fall comes so it's strange to noticed that.

After dealing with electric going off last night and stuff, I'm not sure what to expect before I go to sleep tonight.

I have prove doing surveys are slow... since they changed it a little bit. Ugh.

I must just sit down and do at least 5 surveys per day at any moment of the day so that I can get some more money to put into my paypal. Bet I will be waiting another 2 days after doing so.

Anyway, I think I will watch a few more videos and then get ready to sleep soon.

Hope tomorrow will be good for me.

Also, mosquito bites are not pleasant... I got like over 10 bites on my right leg and only 5 bites on my left leg... I was gonna shave too but... dang it... always something that prevents me from shaving so often x.x Yea, girl problems here.

I will leave that subject deep into one tiny box, okay?

Alright, time to go... being random is getting a bit strange here!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.